Join our charity team for the 2015 Cape Town Cycle Tour on Sunday 8 March – brought to you by the Cape Argus, Pick n Pay and Momentum
Cape Mental Health is offering limited charity spots for enthusiastic riders who want to support our fundraising in aid of children and adults with mental disabilities. We have only 10 entries available on a first-paid basis, so be sure to book as soon as you can – before 29 January 2015!
Your entry fee
of R1 913 includes the following:
• Entry guaranteed upon payment
• A start time earlier than the PPA & Open Groups – if you qualify for an earlier time you are able
to start in that group or drop down to the charity group
• A registration Cape Mental Health Goodie Bag
• A cycling top
• A VIP invitation to our corporate breakfast in the Waterfront (Thursday, 5 March)
• A contribution to support Cape Mental Health’s mental health services
• Click the Join My Team link and add yourself to our group.
• Search for your name – insert your surname and name; if you are on the database, you will be
asked to validate your name by inserting your ID number/passport number. Update your personal
details as per the prompts. Click ‘continue’.
• Click to Join Group and click on “Join Cape Mental Health Now” (our contact details are there
in case you have any issues entering.
• Select the route and category and click ‘continue’.
• Accept the events waiver and indemnity.
• On the Review membership screen, you can either join PPA or just click ‘Continue’ as this
membership option is optional.
• Purchase merchandise if required and click ‘Continue’.
• The Basket Summary will reflect your entry fee payment and donation to Cape Mental Health
(total R1913) and you pay with a credit card to complete your entry.
• It is compulsory for all riders who do not own a RaceTec timing chip to purchase one with their entry;
the system will automatically add this to the entry at a cost of R120.
• Thereafter you should receive confirmation of your entry in our group – as well as details of
merchandise items purchased and registration details.
• Once registered, please email your surname, name and ID number to email@example.com, along with
required size for the cycling top.